Millions of Fox News viewers and fans were shocked not long ago when the executives of the network made the heart-breaking decision to fire their longtime most popular host, Bill O’Reilly, after claims and accusations of sexual harassment resurfaced against him. However, he announced that he’ll continue doing what he loves the most, giving people REAL news – “No Spin News.”
The moment the news hit the internet, people immediately started asking when and would he ever return to television broadcasting, or have they seen the last of him on their screens. Luckily, O’Reilly just announced his new plan to return to television after all the scandals.
Since he left Fox News, the legend has focused solely on his podcast on billoreilly.com, and it is there that he revealed he is going to do longer and longer shows, until his podcast is a complete news show. Since departing Fox News, O’Reilly has been focusing on his podcast on billoreilly.com. On his show, he said that he is going to do longer and longer shows until his podcast is a complete news show.
In his newest episode titled “O’Reilly Lays out Plans for the Future in Last Free Podcast,” he stated that his site will me moving to create a video news show and “maybe go into some other networks as well.” He added, “So, I hope you consider it and sign up because we will be here Monday through Thursday with our audio broadcast, and we are working on making it a video display.”
He continued, “We really appreciate you guys hanging with us the first week on the ‘No Spin News,’ it’s very nice of you to do that. We think we provide a unique perspective on the news, by the way, and as I said in the beginning of this broadcast, we’re going to expand it. So, we’re going to expand it. A lot of people interested, I’m taking my time. There’s a lot of things that I have to clear up, as I mentioned on Monday when I first came on the air. There’s a lot of things in play, and you’ll know what the deal is.”
If you ask us, we are excited to see this new plan show come to action, because we as well as more than half of the American public, are not ready to see this legendary man go down so easy!
One America News has made no secret of its interest in hiring Bill O’Reilly ever since the host was fired by Fox News back in April.
The upstart conservative network, which reaches about 35 million homes, would get a tremendous boost if it could attract even a fraction of O’Reilly’s 4 million viewers.
In a tweet today, CEO Bob Herring hinted that a deal may be in the offing.
Reached by phone, Herring confirmed that he sent the tweet. He said it was prompted by a remote interview that O’Reilly gave to One America from his home, which aired on the network at 3 p.m. ET. One America plans to rebroadcast the interview several times.
“He said he’ll be on a lot more,” Herring said. “I would love to hire him, but I can’t tell you anything that’s going on yet.”
Charles Herring, the company’s president and Bob Herring’s son, has previously told Variety that the network has engaged in several conversations with O’Reilly and his agents.
Asked if he could compete with the salary O’Reilly was making at Fox — in the range of $18 million a year — Bob Herring suggested he might be willing to do a profit-sharing agreement.
“He was making quite a bit of money for Fox,” he said. “I might be willing to share some of that with him. Who knows.”
O’Reilly has also been appearing on Glenn Beck’s show on The Blaze, and on his own podcast, since his ouster.
Share this post on Facebook if you support Bill O’Reilly!